Re: [bluetooth-dev] newbie questions

Hi

We also had that message. The function bt_use_bcsp looks for H4 or bcsp
mode. We don't know, why the compiler doesn't find it. We think, that he
should find it, after include "bluetooth.h". Anyway, if you know in
which mode you want work, you can remove the if statements and leave
only the code for H4 or BCSP in the code. So you can compile it. I know
its a little bit dirty, but it seems to work.

Luki and Dejan

"Joey J. Legaspi" wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> But I still get some errors when building the userstack:
>
> ---
>
> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth/userstack'
> cc  -pthread  btd.o btdebug.o btmem.o hci.o l2cap.o l2cap_con.o rfcomm.o
> sdp.o tcs.o test.o bt_proc.o hci_vendor.o sec_client.o l2cap_sec.o
> rfcomm_sec.o -lutil  -lreadline -ltermcap -o btduser
> hci_vendor.o: In function `hci_set_baudrate':
> /home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth/userstack/hci_vendor.c:966: undefined
> reference to `bt_use_bcsp'
> hci_vendor.o: In function `bt_hw_vendor':
> /home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth/userstack/hci_vendor.c:1166: undefined
> reference to `bt_use_bcsp'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [btduser] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth/userstack'
> make[1]: *** [all-recurse] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/joeyl/openbt/apps/bluetooth'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> ---
>
> I just removed userstack from the target list.  After compiling OpenBT
> with
> CSR support (minus the userstack), `btd -m` now gives me the menu.
>
> -Joey

Content Security by MailMarshal