RE: [bluetooth-dev] Still can't read rfcomm !

Hi,

RFCOMM provides virtual serialports over bluetooth. This means that after a connection is done you can place an application on top of which use ttyBT0 - 6 (depending on which TTY you connected). Your application works like any application that use a standard tty, you can write/read data from it. With the control TTY (ttyBTC) you can send IOCTL:s to connect/disconnect the connection etc. Have a look in btd.c located under apps/bluetooth/experimental to get a basic idea how a server handling incoming RFCOMM requests and the starts a PPP server etc works.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson