[bluetooth-dev] installation Problem!!

Hi,

      I have a installation problem for the stack. I am now using Ericsson
developement Kit for my Bluetooth hardware and using red-hat linux 7.1.

      When i type the "make" command, it shows:

[root@localhost /root]# cd bluetooth
[root@localhost bluetooth]# source init_env
[root@localhost bluetooth]# make
make -C src
make[1]: Entering directory '/root/bluetooth/src'
cc -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -I.. /include -Wall -wstrict-prototypes -02
-fomit-frame
-pointer -fno-strength-reduce -DMODVERSIONS
-include/usr/include/linux/modversions.h -c -o bluetooth.o bluetooth.c
In the file included from luetooth.c:1:
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:1:2: #error Modules should never use kernel
-hea
ders system headers,
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:2:2: #error but headers from appropriate
kernel-source.
make[1]: ***[bluetooth.o] error 1
make[1]: leaving directory '/root/bluetooth/src'
make: ***[all] Error 2

what is the problem for the installation??

I hope you can solve my problem and i will be very grateful if you can reply
my question

Best Regards,
Kelvin Leung