RE: [bluetooth-dev] Still can't read rfcomm !

The simplest (one way) example:
After having started bti on both ends, run 'cat /dev/ttyBT0' on one
end and on the other end run 'echo "Hello world!" >/dev/ttyBT0'.
This should send the string "Hello world!" over the connection,
and write it out on the receiving end.

/dev/ttyBTx behave like files. You can open them, read and
write to them, and close them. Whatever you write on one
end will appear to be read from the other end.

> Perhaps I have language barrier either with english or with
> C/C++  (or both!?).

You will need to understand the open(), read(), write() and select()
system calls to effectively write your own application to
send data directly over RFCOMM.

> My source set is extracted from  openbt-20010530.tar.gz
> packet. Is the file btd.c, located under
> apps/bluetooth/experimental, possibly changed since that?

There has been _a lot_ of changes since that.

> Best regards,
>
> Markku Pirila

//Peter