RE: [bluetooth-dev] Still can't read rfcomm !

Thanks Peter for Your answer,

At 13:21 9.10.2001 +0200, Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I have allready done that with terminal applications.

>You will need to understand the open(), read(), write() and select()
>system calls to effectively write your own application to
>send data directly over RFCOMM.

Why do we have the stack if we must use system calls? I tought that stack
would make the system invisible to programmer.
What for are functions like rfcomm_receive_data() or rfcomm_send_data() (in
rfcomm.c/rfcomm.h)?

B.R.

Markku Pirila