RE: [bluetooth-dev] write() or bt_write_top() with rfcomm

The stack can be compiled to run in user mode (using the files
in apps/bluetooth/userstack). In that case the code within
BTD_USERSTACK is used. Note that this only works with the old,
deprecated, version of btd. Also note that the user mode stack
is rather limited in its functionality.

//Peter