RE: [bluetooth-dev] SCO link on Axis stack

Hi,

Most of the signalling stuff is there but not the SCO data transport mechanisms, so the answer on your question is no at the moment. If you plan to complete the code please let me know and I'll include it in future releases!

Best Regards
Anders Johansson