[bluetooth-dev] Error setting serial_struct with TIOCSSERIAL

Hi,

I have been working for an older version of OpenBT since some weeks. But
now it was time to update to the recent cvs version. If I hadn't :-)

Here is the first problem:

When I start btdm as normal: "btdm -s 57600 -R -u /dev/ttyS1" on my
target I get this output in the console:

	Error setting serial_struct with TIOCSSERIAL: Address already in use
	Error setting serial_struct with TIOCSSERIAL: Address already in use

There is a pause with about 1 second length between the two messages.
What does that mean ? Serial communicatio nwith my Ericcson HW seems to
work.

Matthias