RE: [bluetooth-dev] destroyed proc filesystem

First of all, please use the -u option to diff when creating
a patch as that provides a context and makes it sooo much
easier to read.

Second, the code needs to support creating the /proc files
for 2.0, 2.2 as well as 2.4, and most of your patch seems to
be about removing support for Linux < 2.4. This also makes
it very hard to see what you actually changed in the 2.4 case.

Could you please provide a cleaner patch?

And btw, the /proc files look perfectly fine on my 2.4.10
system (little endian).

//Peter