RE: [bluetooth-dev] stack in kernel mode

Hi,

The problem with rf_conn at the moment is that it doesn't work correctly when you try to connect only the controlchannel. If you specify a serverchannel > 0 (everyone except the controlchannel) it will probably work better. Currently you will also end up with several rfcomm-sessions when connecting as example serverchannel x,y to line 0, 1. The correct behaviour is that there should only be one session for each connection and that the session then use its multiplexing function to share the connection among different serverchannels. The error you got is a result of that we actually send 2 SABM messages for DLCI0, first one is OK but the second time when we receive an UA message it will call bt_register_rfcomm and actually register the controchannel (DLCI0) to a TTY which is totally wrong :). I've redesigned rfcomm but haven't made it available at sourceforge yet as it need some testing before releasing it. A quick fix in the meantime is to implement a check in bt_register_rfcomm
(bluetooth.c), if the serverchannel is 0 then just skip the registerpart (i.e. if(dlci == 0) { return 0 } ). The error you got is from bt_connect which check the line for connections and as a result of the behaviour described before, line 0 will be in state connected and therefore the error is generated.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson