Re: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth and 802.11

See
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-phone/?dwzone=wireless

.

Regards,
Brent
B. A. Miller RTP, NC
Tel. (919) 543-6959 TIE 441
Fax (919) 254-9082 TIE 444
Internet: bamiller@xxxxxxx.com

                    miglio
                    <plant@xxxxxxx.com
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    owner-bluetooth-de       Subject:     [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth and
                    v@xxxxxxx.11

                    10/15/2001 10:40
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    plant

I'm new. I'm want to ask you what are Bluetooth's advantages on 802.11.
What
are 802.11 problem that Bluetooth solve. I did't think power saving is the
only reason. I hope in your help. Please could you reply me also in e-mail
(plant@xxxxxxx.