AW: [bluetooth-dev] Name inquiry

If no connection exists, the link manager creates automatically a temporary
connection for the remote name request. That means the hci function can be
used regardless of an existing connection.

The error message Page-Timeout normally means that it was not possible to
create the connection. Reason might be wrong bt-address or remote device not
in page scan mode?

Regards
  Christian