AW: [bluetooth-dev] Name inquiry

I have looked in my source code, see below. For some reasons i have had to
swap the bt-address in the remote name request call.

	  for (i = 0; i < inq_res->nbr_of_units; i++)
	    {
	      fprintf (stdout,"remote bd-address %d:
%02X:%02X:%02X:%02X:%02X:%02X: - ", i,
		      inq_res->bd_addr[0 + 6 * i], inq_res->bd_addr[1 + 6 *
i], inq_res->bd_addr[2 + 6 * i],
		      inq_res->bd_addr[3 + 6 * i], inq_res->bd_addr[4 + 6 *
i], inq_res->bd_addr[5 + 6 * i]);
	      fflush (stdout);
	      for (k = 0; k < 6; k++)	/* for unknown reasons bd-address
has to be swaped sometimes */
		remote_bd_addr[5 - k] = inq_res->bd_addr[k + 6 * i];
	      hci_remote_name_request_ready = 0;
	      remote_name_request (remote_bd_addr);

Regards
  Christian