[bluetooth-dev] the Axis emulation on the network tcpsocket.

Dear Axis hackers,

I am using the lastest Axis with Redhat 7.1. When I was tring to link up two Linux bosex through the null modem with btduser.

I found that there is another problem with the Axis emulation on the network tcp socket on the server side.( highlighted in Red).

on the client side I simply use the "./btduser --tcpsocket 192.168.2.22:80 -- client" without any error. Could anyone please give me some help? Do we need to specify the server side address?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Xiaoyong

4. #run the Axis using tcp sock: ERROR

[root@xxxxxxx./btduser --tcpsock 80

Bluetooth Control Application

-----------------------------

Running as server

Running stack in user mode

Using TCP socket to 80

sdp_parser.c::SDP Server starting

sdp_parser.c::Opening server socket /tmp/sdp_sock

sdp_parser.c::SDP Server listens...

Port argument missing!

[root@xxxxxxx./btduser --tcpsock :80

Bluetooth Control Application

Running as server

Running stack in user mode

Using TCP socket to :80

sdp_parser.c::SDP Server starting

sdp_parser.c::Opening server socket /tmp/sdp_sock

sdp_parser.c::SDP Server listens...

bind: Address already in use

Then it hangs there.