From: "Anders Torbjörn Johansson" <anders.t.johansson@xxxxxxx.com>
To: <bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 4:59 AM
Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] stack in kernel mode

> Hi,
>
> The problem with rf_conn at the moment is that it doesn't work correctly
when you try to connect only the controlchannel. If you specify a
serverchannel > 0 (everyone except the controlchannel) it will probably work
better. Currently you will also end up with several rfcomm-sessions when
connecting as example serverchannel x,y to line 0, 1. The correct behaviour
is that there should only be one session for each connection and that the
session then use its multiplexing function to share the connection among
different serverchannels. The error you got is a result of that we actually
send 2 SABM messages for DLCI0, first one is OK but the second time when we
receive an UA message it will call bt_register_rfcomm and actually register
the controchannel (DLCI0) to a TTY which is totally wrong :). I've
redesigned rfcomm but haven't made it available at sourceforge yet as it
need some testing before releasing it. A quick fix in the meantime is to
implement a check in bt_register_rfc!
> omm
> (bluetooth.c), if the serverchannel is 0 then just skip the registerpart
(i.e. if(dlci == 0) { return 0 } ). The error you got is from bt_connect
which check the line for connections and as a result of the behaviour
described before, line 0 will be in state connected and therefore the error
is generated.