Re: [bluetooth-dev] Howto for csr and openbt

> the same problems as we had. We decided to write a little howto for
Hi,

I appreciate your HOWTO very much. Thank you. Please
consider to send it to the Linux Documentation Project
http://www.linuxdoc.org.

Also I would like to have an URL where to get it. If you need webspace
I can provide it at MobiliX, but I think it should go to
your own site or to Axis or OpenBT.

Werner
--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe@xxxxxxx. +49-30-3495386