RE: [bluetooth-dev] Howto for csr and openbt

I have read through your document and it looks fine. After reading
it I have fixed a couple of problems pointed out by the document
and fixed them. Therefore there is now a 0.0.8 release which should
have those problems corrected. I hope you will update the documentation
to match this release, as it should reduce the need to hack the code
to make it work.

Two notes:

1) Please write openbt as OpenBT as it is a name.
2) As this is a document, you should consider using the "GNU Free
   Documentation License" instead of the "GNU General Public License".
   See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html#FDL for more information.

We will be happy to include the document on the OpenBT site
when it is finished.

//Peter