[bluetooth-dev] Multipoint connection

Dear Anders Johansson,

   You mentioned that the hardware must support point-to-multipoint.  I am
currently using Ericsson firmware P9A dated 28-4-2000.  Do you know whether
this firmware has point-to-multipoint support?

   If not, which version of Ericsson firmware support point-to-multipoint?

   Thanks.

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure how you intend to use the stack, but if you are going to use
the stack in a device acting as Master in a piconet you need to enable M/S
switch which will allow role switching when a remote device connects. This
is done with CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_ENABLE_MSSWITCH. Of course your hardware must
support multipoint.