[bluetooth-dev] RE: Multipoint connection

Hi,

As far as I know the module you mention doesn't support point-multipoint. I really don't know very much about Ericsson┤s modules but the later versions will probably have support for point-multipoint but I can't give you any detailed information on it. Contact Ericsson directly or maybe there is anyone else on the list who knows about this?

Best Regards
Anders Johansson