RE: [bluetooth-dev] host_nbrcompleted_packets when using H4 or BCSP

Hi,

I've looked it through and noticed that we forgot to implement it in the BCSP-code (or maybe the call should reside in hci_receive_acl). We will correct it and check in the code at SourceForge shortly. Have you succeed at all to use HostController - Host flowcontrol? I've tried it with a CSR module but it locks up the entire module when you switch on flowcontrol.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson