RE: [bluetooth-dev] Voice Support

Hi,

Most of the signalling functions is implemented in the TCS-protocol-layer but currently no functions for the actual SCO data transfer. The function process_sco_packet is incomplete (hci.c) and need to take care of the data and feed it to the audiodevice. When sending SCO-data we need to implement some sendfunctions in HCI, currently we only have send_acl_data. I don't think anyone is currently working on thoose parts so feel free to start coding ;).

Best Regards
Anders Johansson