[bluetooth-dev] connection FROM T39m phone

Hello,

I can make without problem a connection between my device and an Ericsson
phone T39m if I initiate the connection from my device (I had of course to
add a security manager to the stack).
But if I try to connect from the Phone, I've some problems...
If I decide to add a pairing, and I select the menu "Paring by phone", it
asks a PIN, make the connection, and then, my device receive the event :

"BT SYS: process_event: DISCONNECTION_COMPLETE Other End Terminated
Connection: User Ended Connection"

So if I well understand, the phone only make the connection to get a link
key (wo that it can be added to paired list), but it disconnects at once
after that...

Does someone already experienced that ?
Is it possible to establish a connection from the phone ? If yes, how ?

Thank you for any information/suggestions about this problem.

alain.paschoud@xxxxxxx.ch         PSE-A
Phone +41-21-693'84'98
Fax   +41-27-693'84'91