AW: [bluetooth-dev] connection FROM T39m phone

I have seen the same with ericsson R520m. From my point of view the
behaviour is according the bluetooth spec. The connection is only
established for pairing and immediatly closed by the phone after link key is
known. (older ericsson phones have send connection complete with return
value success and closed the connection with extra command, sometimes the
R520m does also)

The next step is to establish a connection from the phone. I have only used
audio connections (headset profile) and with that you simply have to call
the phone and it establishes a connection.

Regards
  Christian