AW: [bluetooth-dev] connection FROM T39m phone

Hello,

i can not help you regarding the actual axis implementation, sorry. Because
i have had to switch to Windows NT some month ago i have made my own port of
the axis stack running on NT in user mode (that's very hard for linux user
you know :-( ). I have had to implement a security manager and the SDP
implementation (master & slave) by my own at this time.

At sourceforge you can find a description how to write a sec.-manager
 http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=19666

The sec.-manager needs of course some kind of user interface for entering
the pin key. A fixed pin is only allowed for devices without user interface
(like headset, handsfree devices, ...) and only one device can have a fixed
pin in a point to point connection.

Regards
  Christian