[bluetooth-dev] about dragoball

Hello!

I am considering transplant the Axis BT stack into embedded Linux. And I want to know whether I can use the Motorola Dragonball chips. I often saw people using ARM to do the application. But I prefer to the Dragonball since I am more familar with it. Can you give me any suggestion on this? Thank you in advance!

Regards,

                                        Wang Kangning

BTW, I am listed in the mail-list of the forum, but I don't know how to or whom to send my questions. I would appreciate your help on this matter very much, too. Thanks!