RE: [bluetooth-dev] Re: CSR USB Dongle (Brainbox) error messages

The error message below can be ignored. It is something the
CSR module sends, for no apparent reason (anyone with a list
of CSR internal errors who knows what 0x1C means?). We have
seen it since we upgraded to the 12.x firmware from CSR, but
it does not seem to affect the functionality of the module
in any way (it could be related to SCO, which we don't use).

//Peter