[bluetooth-dev] Too much data for small ACL-Link

Hi

Does anybody know, what happens if I send too much data to an ACL-Link
i.e. I want to transmit a 256 kB/s Multimediastream over a small
ACL-Link (128 Kb/s because I have to much external Interference). After
a time, the buffer in the Bluetoothhardware would be full. So openbt
would not send more data to the Hardware.

(hci.c Line 3405 Version 0.0.8)
 while ((hci_ctrl.hc_buf.acl_num > 0) && bytes2send ) {

What happens now? Does openbt discard bytes, if I don't stop to send
Data.

thanks

Luki and Dejan

Content Security by MailMarshal