[bluetooth-dev] Security Implementation

I have read some message about security implementation in this board, which
makes me confused about the security implementation. I thought the
sec_client.c is the security manager.

What I want to do is that the device with OpenBT will have no UI, and hence
there is a fixed pin code (link key too) stored in some file. Every time
when other device require pair, it will read the pin code and response.

I will only need security Mode 3 (link level authentication). I find a
l2cap_sec.c and a rfcom_sec.c. What is this? The link level security should
only happened in the hci.c.

I would appreciate any help from you.

Sunny