Re: [bluetooth-dev] Re: CSR USB Dongle (Brainbox) error messages

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 10:19:31AM +0200, Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:
> The error message below can be ignored. It is something the
> CSR module sends, for no apparent reason (anyone with a list
> of CSR internal errors who knows what 0x1C means?). We have
> seen it since we upgraded to the 12.x firmware from CSR, but
> it does not seem to affect the functionality of the module
> in any way (it could be related to SCO, which we don't use).
>
> //Peter

	I can perfectly ignore this message, but in that case someone
will have to explain me why the connection fails (see lower in the
message log).
	The other end is a Brainbox Pcmcia CSR H4 card configured the
way it's recommended in the howto I saw on the list.

	Thanks in advance...

	Jean