RE: [bluetooth-dev] Help inexpert in receiving data

Once you have the RFCOMM connection setup, you should be
able to use /dev/ttyBT0 as a normal serial port. What you
write to it should appear on the other end of the Bluetooth
connection, and you should be able to read what they send.

That is about as much help as you can get for 0.0.4, as it
is much too old to be considered anything we support.

//Peter