From: Willie [mailto:engp1764@xxxxxxx.sg]
Sent: 25 October 2001 20:07
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] about multipoint

Hi, all,

I notice that the BT open stack uses "line" to distinguish different connections. But all the "line"s used in the stack are set to 0. Does this mean that multi-point connection is not available with the current version? I really need to establish a multi-point connection between more than 3 BT devices. Can anyone give a hint on what to do with this problem? Thanks in advance. Please forgive me if  you feel the question is too elementary, I am quite new to the application.

Regards,

                                            Wang Kangning