FW: [bluetooth-dev] Too much data for small ACL-Link

  Hi,

  OpenBT uses a buffer to store outgoing data in. Before you
  send you packets down to underlying layers you subscribe some
  memory from the memorypool and then copy your data to the
  buffer before sending it. At the HCI-level (in
  send_acl_data_task as you mentioned) we then checks for
  available space in the HW-module and if there is a free
  buffer we send the data to the module. After the data is
  sent, the buffer used for the packet is returned to the pool.
  If the HW-buffers are full and we have outstanding data in
  the OpenBT buffer it will be sent as soon as the HW tells us
  that there is a free buffer. So, the answer on your question
  is no, OpenBT doesn't discard any data when the HW-buffers is
  full. As long as you are able to subscribe memory from the
  memorypool the data will be sent.

  Best Regards
  Anders Johansson