Pcmcia card speed

	Hi Frank,

	I have a Brainbox Pcmcia card (H4) and I have been following
your instructions :
http://medien.informatik.uni-ulm.de/~frank/bluetooth/bluetooth-howto.html

	If I use a baudrate of 460800, the stack works fine (I can do
inquiry and the like). If I use a baudrate of 921600, nothing works
(inquiry returns a failure).

	At 921600 bps, I get the following errors :
--------------------------------------
BT SYS: ERROR: hci_receive_data: discarding 3 bytes
BT SYS: ERROR: hci_receive_data: discarding 5 bytes
	A quick look in the source code mention is it's probably due
to invalid speed setting on the serial port. On the other hand, you
claim to have it working at 921600.
	My guess is that it's because I'm using kernel 2.4.12. Which
kernel are you using ?

	Thanks in advance...

	Jean