HCI Number_Of_Completed_Packets Event

Hi, all.
Please let me ask the EBDK users for help.

I heard the Number_Of_Completed_Packets HCI event in
EBDK
occurred once in every five ACL data packet
transmitted.
I wonder if the event reports the number of completed
packets even for the disconnected ACL handle.

for example,

(Case1)
1. DevA creates a ACL connection to DevB (handle ==
1).
2. DevA creates a ACL connection to DevC (handle ==
2).
3. DevA sends 3 ACL packets on handle 1.
4. DevA disconnects the connection to DevB.
5. DevA sends 2 ACL packets on handle 2.
6. Then, does the Number_Of_Completed_Packets event
occur?
   Does it report the number of completed packets for
handle 1?

(Case2)
1. DevA creates a ACL connection to DevB (handle ==
1).
2. DevA sends 3 ACL packets on handle 1.
3. DevA disconnects the connection to DevB.
4. DevA creates a ACL connection to DevC (handle ==
1).
5. DevA sends 2 ACL packets on handle 1.
6. Then, does the Number_Of_Completed_Packets event
occur?
   Is the number of completed packets for handle 1
five or two?

I would appreciate any experienced reply.

Regards,
Jason