Re: HCI Number_Of_Completed_Packets Event

Jason,

>I heard the Number_Of_Completed_Packets HCI event in EBDK
>occurred once in every five ACL data packet transmitted.
>I wonder if the event reports the number of completed
>packets even for the disconnected ACL handle.
No it does not. Even though spec says that this event has to be sent for flushed and discarded
packets Ericssons don't send it.
I'm not sure what OpenBT does with this problem but in BlueZ I keep the counter of unacked frames
(ie number of frames that we sent but haven't received num_of_complet_packets for). So when connection
terminates I simply add that counter back to the available frames.

Max