[bluetooth-dev] Non-blocking use of ttyBTx

Hi all,

I have a short question about the ttyBTx:s. When I use those to write and
read data I can not see any difference if I use the O_NONBLOCK parameter
when I open them. I have program that reads data from a ttyBTx driver but
it allways hangs on read() if no data is present even if I use the
O_NONBLOCK parameter in the open command.

TIA,

Peter Fredriksson