RE: [bluetooth-dev] How to join a existing piconet ?

Joining the second client should be no different from joining
the third. We have used OpenBT running on CSR bc01 with seven
clients (requires firmware 12.x). You need to make sure
CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_EARLY_MSSWITCH is defined (otherwise the
scatternet version is used, which obviously does not work with
CSR). It should be defined automatically if you have selected
CSR hardware and support for master/slave switch.

//Peter