[bluetooth-dev] Voice on SCO

Hi,
 I have seen a mail in Bluetooth Mailing list for
adding the SCO connection, did any of you try to send
the Voice data on it, if so what is the way to send.
And one more thing I didn't understand the following
format

HCIADDSCOCONNECTION _IOWR(BT_IOC_MAGIC, 0x17,u8[4]);

As I am new to Bluetooth.
What is 0x17 and other parameters.If i want to send
the voice data what are the commands,Can anyubody
please explain it.

Thanx,
Sridhar