RE: [bluetooth-dev] Voice on SCO

This is how you define ioctls. They are used to send
commands to the kernel.

> As I am new to Bluetooth.
> What is 0x17 and other parameters.

_IOWR() is used to define an ioctl which can both write
and read values to and from the kernel. BT_IOC_MAGIC
together with 0x17 is the ID number of the ioctl, and
has nothing to do with Bluetooth. The last argument
defines what argument is passed along with the ioctl,
in this case four bytes.

> If i want to send the voice data what are the
> commands. Can anybody please explain it?

I cannot, since this functionality is not in the OpenBT
stack on SourceForge (yet).

> Thanx,
> Sridhar

//Peter