RE: [bluetooth-dev] A Lan access PPP question.

Oh,no,I enter some char but the connect closed.
In the console of Linux ,I see some string display:
"memul:No such file or directory"
I also test it under windows 98 .
When it dial and meet "authenticating..." it stop and
then after some second it display the dialup box
again.
Need I make some config in btconfig.h?

--- Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com>