RE: [bluetooth-dev] A Lan access PPP question.

Hi,

When you connect the BT-link and rfcomm the btd should start a modememulator which emulates a modemconnection (to be used when doing a dialupconnection in Windows for example). Make sure memul is in your path or edit btd.c to reflect the location of the memul (the sourcecode is in apps/bluetooth/experimental). The authentication you mention is PPP-authentication and has nothing to do with the OpenBT-stack. There is probably lots of places on the WWW which describe how to setup pppd to use authentication.

Best Regards
Anders Johansson