[bluetooth-dev] Port the openbt stack into iPAQ?????

Dear all,

     I now want to put the openbt stack into the ipAQ. However, i don't know
whether it can be successful or not. Could anyone answer my question??
     If it can, which of the embedded linux system (OS, e.g QT embedded,
pocket linux..) should be chosen?? What is the steps to do it??

     Thank you very much if anyone can answer my quetion!

Tim