[bluetooth-dev] Antenna Bluetooth

Hello,
I'm making embedded system (sensor on bluetooth) and
my problem is antenna and solder BGA package (I use
Ericsson module). I want to make antenna on PCB. do
you know how do? I ask to Ericsson for only daughter
board (part of Starter kit) but their response is NO.
Is There  someone that has the schematic of this card?
 Can he send it in e-mail.
Thank in advance for your help and please you reply me
also in e-mail(plant@xxxxxxx.it)
Best regards from Fabio Migliorati.