Re: [bluetooth-dev] Antenna Bluetooth

I have the same problem. How should I solder a BlueTooth antenna (from
GigaAnt MICA) to the PCB? Where could I get information about
soldering and mounting method? Does anyone have an idea?
I'm using bluetooth module WML-C05 from Mitsumi.

pp> Hello,
pp> I'm making embedded system (sensor on bluetooth) and
pp> my problem is antenna and solder BGA package (I use
pp> Ericsson module). I want to make antenna on PCB. do
pp> you know how do? I ask to Ericsson for only daughter
pp> board (part of Starter kit) but their response is NO.
pp> Is There  someone that has the schematic of this card?
pp>  Can he send it in e-mail.
pp> Thank in advance for your help and please you reply me
pp> also in e-mail(plant@xxxxxxx.it)
pp> Best regards from Fabio Migliorati.

pp> ______________________________________________________________________

pp> Abbonati a Yahoo! ADSL con Atlanet!
pp> Naviga su Internet ad alta velocitą, e senza limiti di tempo!
pp> Avrai sempre il telefono libero e non dovrai pagare il traffico telefonico
pp> per collegarti a Internet.
pp> Per saperne di pił vai alla pagina http://adsl.yahoo.it
pp> -
pp> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
pp> the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxx.com

--
Best regards,
 Jaroslav                            mailto:slavcom@xxxxxxx.ru