[bluetooth-dev] Re: Antenna Bluetooth

My problem is different. My system must be cheaper.
Gigant antenna is very expensive (35$). Ericsson
module price is 60$ (Antenna price is 60% Ericsson
module price: it's absurdity). I want to build my
antenna on PCB(microstrip) or I want to build external
antenna very cheaper. I are looking for someone that
know how do or who have some link. Best regards from
Fabio Migliorati