[bluetooth-dev] Stable USB-OpenBT System with CSR Casira Developer Board?

Hi all,

has anyone a stable USB-OpenBT System with CSR Casira Developer Board?
I tried out several OpenBT stack versions without success.
Every time, I have gotten the same result:

I bring up a ppp connection between two PCs and if I want to browse web sites
after a short time the browser stalls, bluetooth connection is down and the stack or the bluetooth-usb-converter hangs.

If anyone has a stable pc configuration, please tell me what kernel version,
OpenBT version and other importent setting should I use.

thanks,
andreas