[bluetooth-dev] regarding folder browsing implementation

Hi,
    During folder browsing(file transfer profile implementation) while
pasteing(send)some file from standerd bluetooth application(Digianswer)  to
remote folder there is an error message saying "failed to copy xyz.txt to
remote folder".
 While pasting we(remote side) are getting Get(folder listing) request.For
this request we sent folder listing response,
then immediately we got ABORT request followed by above error message. we
tried with only OK response ,Then also the same thing is happening.Can u
guide us how we should get PUT request?Or is there some other way to solve
the problem.
regards
Renuka