[bluetooth-dev] Problems installing software

Hello,

I am a newbie to the world of bluetooth development.

I downloaded the latest version of the Axis Bluetooth stack, however when I
tried to make the file the following error was returned,
"bluetooth.c: usr/include/linux/modversions.h:1:2:#error modules should
never use kernel-headers system headers."

I am currently using the linux kernel release 2.4.2-2 with red hat linux
release 7.1

Could anyone tell me what I need to do to get the software to run.

Many Thanks

Michael Gavin

Electrical Design Engineer
Tel: 0151 473 4487