[bluetooth-dev] About the RFCOMM

HiHI,
    I have a question about transmitting data through the RFCOMM. I found
that i cannot do read and write at the same time. i open it as
fopen(btdev,"w+"); but when ever i use fread and fwrite, there won't be
anything happen, does anyone know what's wrong?
    Furthermore, how could I make the link full duplex and how could i know
there is an incoming packets(data) if i don't wanna use fread()?
vincent