[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP problem - no services found.



Hi,
 
The function is in sdp.c, I've just updated it on sourceforge. The server segmentation fault I've never seen, seems like somehting in the XMLparser library. What exactly do the service search request look like and how do your sdp.xml-file look like. It would be of interest if you could send the logs as well.
 
Best Regards
Anders Johansson 
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Fredriksson [mailto:peter.fredriksson@xxxxxxx.se]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 5:26 PM
To: Anders Torbjörn Johansson
Cc: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP problem - no services found.

Hi,

Now I have another problem:

When I get a service search request, the SDP server segmentation faults. I have traced it to the XML_Parse_Buffer call in sdp_server.c. Any idea what could cause this segmentation fault.

I cant find the source code for this function.

Thanks,
Peter


At 12:03 2001-11-14 +0100, you wrote:
Hi,
 
I thought I corrected the error in the debugmessage for sdp_database_write. Around line 980 (in sdp_database_write) change the line:
 
PRINTPKT("Data to be sent to client:", db_hdl.data, db_hdl.len); to
PRINTPKT("Data to be sent to client:", sdp_buf->frame, db_hdl.len);
 
This will give you the CORRECT data actually sent to the client :) I'll update it on sourceforge shortly. Try it again and post the result as I can't tell whats wrong due to the wrong debugoutput. Which SDP-database do you use, the one supplied with the sdpserver or?
 
Best Regards
Anders Johansson
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Fredriksson [mailto:peter.fredriksson@xxxxxxx.se]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 11:18 AM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] SDP problem - no services found.

Hi all,

I have recently started to look at the sdp part of the OpenBT stack. I am trying to do a sdp search from a PCMCIA card to an etrax 100LX with the openBT. I have implemented a security server and the sdp connection seems to be created successfully. The problem is that I doesn't find any services at the openBT stack. Do I need to initialise the services I offer or is they just read from the sdp.xml file?

I think the answer to client look strange.

Thanks,
Peter

Here is a log of what is happening:

BT SYS: l2cap channel (76,79) [SDP] connected
    L2CAP l2ca_config_cfm: remote cid : 79 result 0
    L2CAP get_upper: Try to retrieve psm 0x1
    L2CAP get_upper: Actually got psm:0x1
          SDP sdp_config_cfm, remote cid : 79
BT SYS: sdp_config_cfm, we are the server
    L2CAP get_lcon: lcid 76 con_list.count = 2
    L2CAP get_upper: Try to retrieve psm 0x1
    L2CAP get_upper: Actually got psm:0x1
          SDP sdp_receive_data

sdp_receive_data (13):
0x02 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x08 0x35 0x03 0x19 0x11 0x02 0x00 0x14 0x00
wake_up process 0 (swapper) awakening
wake_up process 0 (swapper) woke up
sdp_database_read Returning 19 bytes
sdp_database_write Someone wrote 8 bytes to sdp proc-file
sdp_database_write Someone wrote 7 bytes to sdp proc-file
          SDP sdp_database_write preparing to send 7 bytes data to sdp_con[0]

Data to be sent to client: (7):
0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x38
BT DATA <--|X|     16
sdp_database_read Someone is trying to read 256 bytes from sdp proc-file
sdp_database_read No bytes available, going to sleep
BT DATA -->|X|     25
    L2CAP process_request: Got request : 0x6 id:6
    L2CAP process_request: disconnection request id 6
    L2CAP get_lcon: lcid 76 con_list.count = 2
show_con: disc req
 (76:79) [OPEN] [SDP] r_mtu[256] C[no] link_up[yes]
    L2CAP Current state of (76:79) is W4_L2CA_DISCONNECT_RSP
    L2CAP l2ca_disconnect_ind
    L2CAP get_upper: Try to retrieve psm 0x1
    L2CAP get_upper: Actually got psm:0x1
          SDP sdp_disconnect_ind, remote cid : 79